Guess what? Yes, you guessed it, another quick and easy recipe to make for meal prep days!
You'll love this recipe and I believe your whole family will as well.
4 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into 1-inch cubes
1 cup broccoli florets
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup snow peas
2tsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
2 Tbsp chicken broth
1 tsp sesame oil
1/2 cup brown rice, cooked
In a large skillet, coated with cooking spray, cook chicken breast pieces over medium heat until cooked through, about 7 to 10 minutes. Remove chicken from pan and cook broccoli, mushrooms and snow peas in the same pan. Cook until vegetables begin to soften, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add the chicken back to the pan, with the vegetables and season with soy sauce, chicken broth and sesame oil. Serve over 1/2 cup cooked brown rice.
Are you tired of eating chicken? The next time you prep your meals for your work week, try this Sweet Potato Lasagna recipe. That's right, sweet potato! Replace your lasagna noodles with sweet potatoes. Check out my video below.
1 - 1/2 lb. lean ground turkey
2 Cups (400 g) sweet potato (1/2 C per lasagna, thinly sliced)
1 egg white
1/2 Cup low-fat cottage cheese
1/2 cup reduced-fat mozzarella
2 vine tomatoes
15 oz. tomato sauce (no salt)
1/3 Cup muschrroms
1/3 Cup red onions
1 TBS garlic paste
1/2 Cup chopped cilantro (use as desired)
Seasonings: 1 TBS Italian seasoning, sea salt, pepper
1. Set oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Slice sweet potato using a mandolin or a sharp knife. Separately chop up tomatoes, onions and mushrooms.
3. Mix cottage cheese with egg white. Set aside.
4. Saute; red onions and garlic paste. Then add meat, tomatoes, cilantro, mushrooms, tomato sauce, and Italian seasoning.
5. Build lasagna. Add sweet potato slices, meat sauce and cottage cheese. Repeat Top with mozzarella.
6. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
See nutritional content from My Fitness Pal below...