Sweet Potato Lasagna
Are you tired of eating chicken? The next time you prep your meals for your work week, try this Sweet Potato Lasagna recipe. That's right, sweet potato! Replace your lasagna noodles with sweet potatoes. Check out my video below.
1 - 1/2 lb. lean ground turkey
2 Cups (400 g) sweet potato (1/2 C per lasagna, thinly sliced)
1 egg white
1/2 Cup low-fat cottage cheese
1/2 cup reduced-fat mozzarella
2 vine tomatoes
15 oz. tomato sauce (no salt)
1/3 Cup muschrroms
1/3 Cup red onions
1 TBS garlic paste
1/2 Cup chopped cilantro (use as desired)
Seasonings: 1 TBS Italian seasoning, sea salt, pepper
1. Set oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Slice sweet potato using a mandolin or a sharp knife. Separately chop up tomatoes, onions and mushrooms.
3. Mix cottage cheese with egg white. Set aside.
4. Saute; red onions and garlic paste. Then add meat, tomatoes, cilantro, mushrooms, tomato sauce, and Italian seasoning.
5. Build lasagna. Add sweet potato slices, meat sauce and cottage cheese. Repeat Top with mozzarella.
6. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
See nutritional content from My Fitness Pal below...
Leave a Reply.
Always searching for quick, easy and healthy recipes to share with you.